Lectures / Panels / Podcasts
- SEGAL TALKS: Avra Sidiropoulou. An update on the situation for theatre artists in Greece
- “The Contemporary Theatre Scene of Greece.” A video lecture in the framework of the 24-hr Countdown of the 2020 Gilder/Coigney Award Celebrations. Available online.
- “Staging the post-tragic body. Terzopoulos’ Persians and the global collective experience”. Performing the Archive The Persians on stage: experiencing trauma, interconnecting cultures”. 20 April 2021.
- “The Dynamic Convergence of Theatre and Technology”. Invited Panelist. The League of Professional Theatre Women. New York (online panel)
- Avra Sidiropoulou. The Creative Process. Interview by Mia Funk
- “Staging the Greeks in the 21st Century: Adaptation, Re-contextualisation, and the Ethics of Directing.” Invited lecture. Centre for Hellenic Studies, Kings College London under the auspices of the High Commission of Cyprus in the UK. (Kings College, London, United Kingdom. 14 February 2019)
- “Revisiting Greek Tragedy on the Modern Stage. The Example of Tadashi Suzuki”
- "Ten Principles of Mutuality: The Rehearsal Room as a Laboratory for Actor and Director Training". 2019, Keynote Speech. "The Makings of the Actor: Towards Contemporary Acting Techniques, Practices & Methodologies". At: Michael Cacoyannis Foundation (MCF), Athens.
- “Digitizing the Canon: Multimedia Adaptations of the Classics and the Example of Persona Theatre Company’s Phaedra I—.” In International Forum “Tragedy 2.0_Athens 2018.” (Athens, Greece, 6-7 Octobe2018). Bodossakis Lectures on Demand
- University of Leeds. Training for Directing. 11 February 2019.
- Directing Basics. Workshop. York St John University. UK, 2015.
Persona Theater Company
Meet, Make, Mean