Select Lectures / Presentations
- Delivery of a talk entitled “Commenting Fragmentary Drama: the case of Menandrian comic fragments” at the Conference in Classics and Ancient History at the University of Coimbra (panel: Rethinking the Classics: Novelties on Greek Textual Criticism), Portugal 22-25 June 2021.
- Invited presentation of a lecture entitled ‘PSI xv 1480: Intertextuality and Intervisuality in Menander’s Theophoroumene’, in the framework of the lecture series of the Department of Classics and Philosophy of the University of Cyprus, 19 November 2019.
- Delivery of a talk entitled ‘Menander’s Heros: a new reconstruction’, at the 10th Celtic Conference, McGill University - Université de Montréal in Canada, 19-22 July 2017
- Delivery of a talk entitled ‘Homer in Cinema: An Educational Program’, at a conference ‘Classics in Secondary Education’, held at the University of Nicosia, Cyprus, 6 May 2017
- Invited presentation in a Discussion Panel about teaching and supporting students’ learning as part of the second ‘Arena One Forum’ event, February 2016.
- Invited presentation of a lecture on Menander’s Epitrepontes and Heros for the Undergraduates Comedy Course, at University College London, 27 March 2014.
- Invited presentation of a paper entitled ‘A slave in love: the unique case of Daos in Menander’s Heros’, at the CRS Roma Conference: Classics in Progress 2013-2014, Sapienza Universita di Roma, 9-11 January 2014.
- Invited presentation of a lecture at the Open University of Cyprus entitled ‘Greek Comedy: Aristophanes, Menander and Middle Comedy: the latest papyrological discoveries and the iconographic tradition of Menander’, in the framework of lectures of ELP 31 Σπουδές στον Ελληνικό Πολιτισμό, March 2013.
Persona Theater Company
Meet, Make, Mean